Quality PM/CM expertise for over 30 years
Who We Are
Hattin Construction Management, Inc. (HCM) is a minority-owned full-service Project and Construction Management firm, whose focus is to assist clients to manage projects during the design, bidding, and construction phases.
HCM was established in 2012 by Roosevelt Hattin, Jr., a licensed Professional Engineer and a Certified Construction Manager by Construction Management Association of America (CMAA). Mr. Hattin and each of HCM’s senior principal bring over 30 years of construction industry experience. Our team members have previously worked together at Don Todd Associates, Inc. (DTA) for an average of at least 20 years.
HCM’s team has worked on a variety of projects including transportation, education, housing, civic and government facilities, transportation, infrastructure, utilities, and water-wastewater with value ranging from thousands to over a billion.
Our work philosophy is simple: roll up our sleeves and do honest hard-work; keep Client’s best interest at all times; be creative and innovative; be fair, respectful, and professional; foster team spirit; and always focus on making each project a success— for it is the only way each of us and HCM will continue to flourish!
What We Do
At Hattin Construction Management, Project and Construction Management is our only business, meaning that 100% of our resources are focused on our Client’s best interest. Drawing from decades of experience, we strive to find ways of adding value to each project while closely monitoring time and budget constraints.
On behalf of the Owner, we manage the many aspects of construction; from cost estimating and constructability review to field management and construction monitoring, to user and community relations to move-in and commissioning.
- Meet and exceed our client’s expectations – serve as their representative and protect their interests.
- Deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
- Provide the best resources to meet our client’s needs.
- Recommend cost effective alternatives to achieve our client’s goal without sacrificing quality and integrity.
- Embracing professional involvement in the community and social programs.
- Supporting our staff to achieve professional expertise within their areas of specialization.